- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
By: Cepher Publishing Group
The Hebrew word eth (את) means divine and the Hebrew word cepher means book, scroll, letter or writing. Hence, the את CEPHER is the “Divine Book”. This unique collection restores much of what has been removed and/or incorrectly interpreted in the Bible for centuries!
- Sets forth a translation, rather than a substitution of the names of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Includes the Aleph Tav over 10,000 times, preciously omitted in other English translations.
- Transliterates over 3800 Herbrew names without substitution.
- Includes all of the 81 previously canonized books, plus another 6 books considered to be inspired and/or historically significant: Chanok (Enoch) & Yovheliym (Jubilees) from the Dead Sea Scrolls, as well as Yashar (Jasher), 4 Ezra, 2 Baruk and Additions to Esther for 87 books in total – presented in chronological order.
- Features charts of the sacred names, paleo and modern Hebrew letters and their meanings, and a Hebrew-to-English translation of the most common names and places found in scripture.
- Includes never seen before maps of the Holy Land … and much more
Cepher Bible 3rd edition (Hardcover) – 1496 pages
|Dimensions||10.25 × 7.25 × 2.75 in|
There are no reviews yet.