- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
By: Jack Sheffield
“We are in the midst of an enormous spiritual breakthrough! In this prophetic time, we are invited to jump into God’s river of healing. Let’s get in over our heads, swept up in the currents of His fathomless love. The body of Christ is about to go swimming1”
This book answers questions people have about the Holy Spirit, and how God is moving today to heal the nations.
You Will Learn:
• How faith comes to the believer.
• How healing comes.
• The greatest help to prayer: prophecy.
• The test for truly “hearing” God.
• Why sometimes obedience precedes faith.
• How to break past spiritual barriers and “stuckness.”
• What is means to swim in God’s Healing River.
• How to enter the most glorious enterprise in all the earth: the Harvest.
• What the “fourth voice” is in worship.
The Rev. Dr. Jack Sheffield, Executive Director, Christ Healing Center, San Antonio, Texas has been in healing ministry for over thirty years. Married to Anna Marie, they established Deep River Ministries and travel throughout the USA, Canada, Europe, and Africa experiencing God’s glory in healing, miracles, signs and wonders.
Overcoming Sickness, Fear and Despair in God’s Healing River (Paperback) – 185 pages
|Dimensions||8.5 x 5.5 x .4 in|